We work with an extensive network of vision and medical insurance plans to best serve you and help make your eye care services affordable.
Most vision and medical eye insurance accepted including:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Cigna Medical/Vision
- Coventry Medical/Vision
- Davis Vision
- Eyemed Vision Care
- FMH Benefits
- Freedom Network
- Humana PPO (We do not take the Humana HMO Plans)
- Humana Vision
- Medicaid (State Of Kansas, Amerigroup, March Vision, Envolve, KMAP, Ocular Benefits, Sunflower, United Health Care)
- Mutual Of Omaha
- NVA (National Vision Administrators)
- MetLife Vision
- Spectera/Optum (United Health Care Vision)
- Superior Vision Plan
- United Health Care Medical/Vision
- VBA (Vision Benefits of America)
- VCP/VCD (Vision Care Direct)
- VSP (Vision Service Plan)
Remember that you may also pay with your Health Savings Account (HSA), Medical Savings Account (MSA), or Flexible Spending Account (FSA). These plans can cover the costs of your office visits, as well as your glasses and contact lenses.
We accept Cash, Check, Visa, Mastercard, and Debit Cards.
*Please be advised: we'll do our best to verify your eye exam products and services coverage, but all patients are responsible for any co-pays, co-insurance and/or amounts deemed not covered by insurance plans.